Here we are in the first month of the new year and catnipoflife is overjoyed upon receiving the Reader Appreciation Award from Alastair. Yes, ma’am and yes, sir! I do visit Alastair on a regular basis and leave comments often, very often as a matter of fact. His posts naturally draw me into commenting on his writing, poetry, music and awesome photography. What? You haven’t visited Alastair’s Blog? Well, no time like the present…click HERE or any time you see his name for his is also an award-winning blog!
As with any award, there are rules. The “rules” for this award state that
1) catnip cannot award someone who has already been awarded. Now, that is a tough one! Some bloggers receive awards and do not display the badges plus it would take an immense amount of time to go to all my followers blogs to see who and who has not received the award. As for catnip, she was a recipient in 2012 but this is her first in 2013. I suppose it is okay to accept since it is a new year.
2) And she cannot give the award back to the person who bestowed it upon her.
With those thoughts in mind, I would like to thank all of the people who comment on my blog, but especially Alastair who honored catnip with this award. Alastair is an avid catnip visitor and his comments are always welcomed and enjoyed.
To my recipients, here are all the rules for this award:
- Award your top 6 bloggers who have commented the most.
- Be thankful.
- You cannot award someone who has already been awarded. And you cannot give the award back to me.
- Don’t forget to tell the bloggers you’ve awarded.
- If you don’t want to pass on this award, that’s okay to. Just admire it.
Catnipoflife bestows the Reader Appreciation Award to. . .
Raani @Raani York.com
Ute @Ute Smile
Amber @Lady Lovely
Valerie @Valerie Davis
MESSAGE FROM CATNIP: My deepest appreciation extends to ALL my visitors and readers. The one drawback I see to the blogger awards is the limitation toward paying each award forward. While I may have listed only a few, the names missing does NOT mean your visits go unappreciated. Should anyone want to grab the badge and pass it on to your own readers please do so! After all, it is all about paying it forward: joy is in the giving!