Gratitude abounds for the award bestowed on catnipoflife by Penny Coho
With a simple shake of the hand
A pledge is made, a bond is secured
Within the virtual world, words become bonds
Where pledges of friendship and hearts entwine
I don’t remember how I first ‘met’ Penny but I do know how she inspires me on a daily basis. Her words are words of wisdom, not to simply make a statement or impart knowledge (which they do), but to provide avenues for discovery and insight into one’s self. Penny’s natural curiosity about people and life have led her to focus her writing lens on creativity not solely for herself but instead mainly for others.
To my fellow bloggers: I am so thankful for the joy, inspiration, reflections and humor each of you share within the blogosphere. Whether through personal experiences or purposing writings toward book endeavors, you bring rays of sunshine, hopes for a better tomorrow, even in the darkest of hours.
Blogging is personal. The friendships gathered along the way have far surpassed any beginning thoughts or expectations and continue to grow each day. I feel truly blessed to share and be a part of your sharing with words of the heart and soul: words to lift others in times of need when neither you nor I know who exactly will be touched at the time the words are penned.
For the Masters Award, all of the following criteria must be met by the blog site receiving this award. The blog site must be:
2) Informative – The blog overall, must in one way or another impart information in a creative and captivating way.
3) Imaginative – The blog must titillate the imagination, making you see, hear or feel the message they are trying to impart.
4) Insightful – The blog should capture the inner nature of what is being written about, photographed, et al…and this includes seeing intuitively.
1) The blogger bestowing this award must tell why they are bestowing their award based on the four criteria. All the criteria have to be met.
2) The blogger bestowing the award must do so in a post on their blog site and include “The Masters Award” emblem. They must also include in their post a link to the site that they are bestowing the award to. Please notify the person who you are bestowing the award upon with a note to them on their site.
3) The site who the award is bestowed upon must write a post of thanks, linking their post back to the site who bestowed the award upon them.
4) In the same post, they must pass on the :award based upon the criteria and they must follow these rules.
The New Recipient:
It is my honor and privilege, to bestow “The Masters Award” to Mary Helen Ferris, “Greatpoetrymhf’s Weblog” whose words are derived from the heart reaching deep into the Spirit of the Soul. Mary Helen lives in Alberta, Canada where, as she puts it, the winter is a great time for writing. She is fascinated by water, fire, birds and most of all people. It is no wonder her writings, poetry and photography overflow with inspiration, captivating information, imagination teasing all senses and intuitive insight. When you visit her blog, it will become obvious from your very first visit how easily she meets the four criteria for this award. As for Mary Helen, the best description is provided in her own words:
I am a lover of sunsets
People and wonderful words
I am hermit who loves the birds.
I am a rebel who loves setting suns.
I am a traveler, I know you are one.
So take a moment, sit back and have what your please
Most of these poems were written on Soul’s knees.
Mary Helen Ferris
Nov 7, 2010