I lo-v-v-ve coffee, chocolate and sweet awards! Yeah! Super Sweet, Super Easy Awards…just plain fun! I want to thank MYOWNHEART.ME for this award! What a swe-e-e-e-et surprise! Just looking at the award has me salivating! Speaking of super sweet, her blog is the icing on top! Stop by and visit her sometime…you will be glad you did!!
Now, on to the award. . .
Bum-bum-bum, here I come!
What’s your trade?
Let’s get to work and get it made. . .
1. Give credit to the person who chose to nominate you. MYOWNHEART.ME, a wonderful Christian blogger!
2. Answer the “Super Sweet” questions.
3. Nominate a “Baker’s Dozen” (13) blogs.
“Super Sweet” Questions:
1. Cookies or Cake? Cookies. . .the more the merrier (unless there’s cheesecake…yum-m-m-m!)
2. Chocolate or Vanilla? Vanilla with ‘Hershey’s chocolate syrup in the can’ poured over the top (That way I get them both!)
3. What is your favorite sweet treat? Cheesecake
4. When do you crave sweet things the most? Anytime
5. If you had a sweet nickname, what would it be? My hubby calls me “Sweetee”
My Baker’s Dozen: Special posts on blogs, quotes for inspiration, book sites and much, much more!
Serendipity; Mccavity: The Mystery Cat, T.S. Eliot
A Writer’s Journey: Relatives and Fish
Extraordinary Dreams of an Ireland Traveler by Mamie: Oh Blarney! A New Word that is used when no other works!
DeirdreTolhurst.com: Today’s Simple Prayer
Books That Sow: Project RACE
Kick Back Moments: Favorite Olympic Moment has Nothing to do with Medals
KidsCanDOIT!: 11-year-old girl starts Peruvian Hearts
linneann: Paradise Discovered
JanasDreams: A Tribute to Those Serving the Red, White and Blue. . .Remember Me
Surviving Life My Cats: Max – the Well-Travelled Cat
The London Flower Lover: Joy comes from within the heart first,then give flowers!
clairecappetta: A Broken Ring
That’s not all but reflects only the limit within the confines of the ‘rules’! To all of catnip’s followers: You are AWESOME!