Last week I was ‘Tagged’ by Claire Cappetta! Claire is sharing her journey, fears, tears and joys, through her first novel, A Broken Ring. It is a story of a woman’s journey from abuse to empowerment. Claire also shares thoughts and messages why she loves New York with her husband, Vincent, who inspires readers with poetry of his own. OK, Vinny, why haven’t you been writing lately?
There are rules to this TAG which require my answering questions about myself. This should prove to be interesting. I have not read the questions in advance so here goes. . .but first the rules. . .
1. You must post the rules.
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post.
3. Create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
4. Tag (eleven) people with a link to your post.
5. Let them know they’ve been tagged.
Questions to me:
1. Where is the most exotic place you have traveled?
Interpreting exotic to be foreign and striking, it would have to be the Swiss Alps. Kind of sad for this American’s first visit to the mountains to be in Switzerland!
No doubt about it, the CAT. I am moody, want to be petted only when I am in the mood, finicky about my food, sometimes giddy, sometimes aloof, love a fur coat but most of all, my nickname is Kitten. Go figure! Sh-h-h-h! Don’t tell anyone. Yeah, right!
Not really into be classified as famous but would like to be remembered for helping people, being there when needed.
EASY – My heart to keep me strong, My mind for prayerful thoughts, My soul already promised: Anything else necessary for survival is already there. FOR REAL!
Being one of many GRITS (Girls Raised In The South) leaves that door wide open. It would have to be ‘backing the miles off my daddy’s ’54 Ford’ to get enough miles for a ‘joy ride’ with my friends to a nearby town. I was only allowed 5 miles and the ride took 20 miles one way. [I discovered the odometer rolled backwards when the car was in reverse.]
No, tattoos, OOPS! unless your count permanent eyeliner! If I ever got a tattoo, it would be a butterfly. Only piercing is the ears. That hurt enough!
Somewhere in Time. I could handle time travel:>)
Definitely the cabin. Don’t mind stairs but the lighthouse might be a bit much on a daily basis although the view would probably be magnificent. However, the woods holds adventures of its own and there are always candles and perhaps a flashlight. (Batteries?) Just may have to carry a big stick sometimes.
Definitely my eyes. Have been told many times I have eyes of an angel. Too mushy, huh?
No question here, always been blue. Second to that would be red. Um-m-m-m? Cool to fiesty
Suppose that would have to be through my writing. I only say this because of comments received from readers of my books, especially Echoes.
Questions to you:
2. What does your spouse/significant other do sometimes that is totally annoying?
3. If you could go anywhere in the world, all expenses paid, where would you go and why?
4. What is your favorite sport, participating or watching? Why do you like it so much?
5. Describe you most hair-raising experience?
6. What was the most embarrassing moment of your life?
7. Complete this thought: A friend is one who . . .
8. Who was your favorite teacher and why?
9. Who inspires you the most? Why?
10. What is your favorite music, era and artist(s)?
AND, the final question is. . .
11. What 11 words would best describe your personality?
AND THE NOMINEES ARE. . .